Thursday, March 22, 2018

The mysterious bonfire!


I know that I haven't posted in a while, but that's because I haven't played WoW in a while due to exams at uni and such... Anyway, this is my first post of 2018! Yay!
I've been meaning to post about this for a while, but haven't gotten around to do it. But now I'm finally going to do it!

If you go to Timeless Isle in Pandaria and run out into the water by the frog place, you'll eventually find an underwater cave:


Swim into it, and there you'll see chairs and a blue bonfire in the middle:


 If you sit down on one of the chairs, you're able to click on the fire.


Then you'll get a loading screen, and suddenly you're in Gorgrond in Draenor.


You'll see the same blue bonfire and chairs, and this works the same way as the bonfire in Pandaria. You're able to teleport between the continents!


I think that this little secret is really cool, and might come in handy if you want a quick teleport to Gorgrond/Timeless Isle sometime.

Hope you enjoyed this post, and feel free to leave suggestions of what other places I can visit.
Love, Emma ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment