Monday, March 21, 2016

The hidden dwarf-farm in Arathi

I've seen some people visit this place before but I decided to visit it on my own for the first time a few days ago. It's a really cool place actually, and I think it's only possible to visit this place with a flying mount.
This place is located at the eastern coast of Arathi Highlands, the area is marked on the map with a red circle.

I was logged in on my Horde monk when I went here so it's possible to go here both as Horde and Alliance. There's a little dwarf farmer walking around here and he's hostile to Horde players since he's an Alliance NPC but he's not that high level so it should be easy to kill him if you want the place for yourself.

Another cool thing is the mountains separating this hidden area from the Arathi Highlands because in between these mountains is a huge green area perfect for roleplaying if you're into that. The only weird thing is that when you fly over these mountains it says that you enter the zone The Forbidding Sea.
Hope you'll all have a great day, love Emma♥

1 comment:

  1. Just found this is WoW classic and then stumbled on this old blog. Was fun to read :)

    ReplyDelete