Friday, March 18, 2016

The sleeping Dragon

This is actually one of the coolest secrets in WoW according to me. I've seen people going here in videos before but a few days ago I decided to visit this place on my own.
The place is located at the southern part of the Ahn'Qiraj-zone, the easiest way to get here was to take the Uldum-portal from Stormwind/Orgrimmar and then fly to this coast marked on the map.
Here you will find a cave which you can enter.
 In the deepest part of the cave you will find a sleeping dragon named Andrestrasz. People aren't sure why the dragon is there but some believe it might be some kind of memorial to someone. I think it's cool because it's so hidden and many people might not even think about coming there. It's at least something I think you guys should check out.

Hope you'll have an awesome weekend, love Emma♥

No comments:

Post a Comment