Thursday, March 17, 2016

The mysterious grave in Feralas

I first found this little mysterious grave when I was questing for my Loremaster Achievement, and a few days ago I went back and checked it out again. I've googled a bit about it but I haven't found who might be buried in it or why it's there. 
It's located here, and it's not that big so it can be easy to miss it. But it's possible to get there on a normal ground mount when you're questing in Feralas. 

It's a sad little place, but at least someone has been so sweet to put some flowers on the grave. 
Hope you've had a good day, love Emma ♥

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I have been to Feralas countless times but I still manage to discover things like this, which boosts my admiration for Azeroth. Checked online to see if there's any info about the grave, seems not, but I found your post :) Your blog seems to be just for me, I hope you will continue discovering new places and writing about them.

    To unexpected adventures!

    ReplyDelete