Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The skeleton hill in Blasted Lands

This is a place I visited during Hallows End when I went exploring Azeroth with my boyfriend. Today I went back to it to take some screenshots and I also decided to share it here so you can go there too and take some awesome screenshots. It doesn't matter if you're Horde or Alliance, both factions can go here and it only requires a flying mount to get there.

To begin with you need to get to Blasted Lands, then you just fly to the highest point of this hill here (which is pictured on the map). There you will find something kinda creepy but at the same time cool-looking.
If you have any more suggestions of hidden places and secrets in WoW that I can visit feel free to leave a comment.

Hope you all have a great day, Love Emma♥

No comments:

Post a Comment